Friday, May 6, 2011

I am back



1) Firstly a big Thank you to fauxrumors2 for getting us back up and running. As the founder of the blog I am enthused to be back at this. As FR2 mentioned we probably won't be as busy here(right now) as we were a few years ago but you can be sure we'll be posting here regularly from here forward. Thanks again for all the MANY e-mails, texts, cards and letters imploring our return.



2) Yes, I wrote "I". We (FR2 and I) will dispense with the first person plural writing style. It seemed to confuse some folks so we both will from here forward implore the typical first person singular style.


3) I and FR2 are loking forward to writing more of our unique commentary/observations as the Cup playoffs progress and ofcourse relate any rumours we hear from our various sources throughout the league.

As always, keep it here for all the latest!!

No comments:

 
Contact the Media